Datadog integration guide
- A Buoyant Cloud account on an Enterprise plan
- A user with an Admin role in Buoyant Cloud. If you do not have this role, please reach out to a Buoyant Cloud Admin within your organization to configure the integration.
- Log in to your Datadog dashboard to initiate the connection to Buoyant Cloud.
- In the Integrations tab, search for “Buoyant Cloud”, and click the Install button on the tile.
- After the integration is installed, click Connect Accounts button to complete the OAuth flow.
- After successful authentication, you will be directed to the Settings page in Buoyant Cloud.
- Browse to the Buoyant Cloud Notifications page.
- Click Add event notification rule to configure the events that should be sent from Buoyant Cloud to Datadog.
- Click Add metrics export rule to configure the metrics data that should be sent from Buoyant Cloud to Datadog.
As Buoyant Cloud creates events, they appear in the Datadog Event Explorer. Metrics appear in the Datadog Metrics Explorer.
- Browse to the Buoyant Cloud Settings page.
- Click the kebab menu to the right of your Datadog organization.
- Click Remove.
- Ensure that all API keys associated with this integration have been disabled by searching for “Buoyant Cloud” on the API Keys page.